DCI Compensation Analysis
DCI offers pay equity services to support both proactive equity evaluations and OFCCP audit defense. DCI’s pay equity analytics include both large group procedures and small group procedures and are consistent with relevant case law, state-of-the-science statistical practices, and the current regulatory landscape. Services include:
- Formulating appropriate employee groupings
- Determining appropriate compensation adjustments
- Documenting key compensation drivers
- Evaluating Item 11 data
- Calculating back pay
Proactive and Audit:
- Conducting multiple regression analyses
- Evaluating compensation differences in small groups
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.
DCI has confirmed with OFCCP that a new round of CSAL letters were officially mailed as of February 17th. The letters were sent directly to establishments and “Frequently Asked Questions” resources have been updated on the Department of Labor’s website regarding the FCSS and CSALs.
Specifically, in referencing OFCCP’s CSAL and FCSS FAQs, we note the following new or revised FAQs:
- Will the corporate headquarters of establishments on the scheduling list receive a CSAL?
- No. CSALs are mailed to all establishments identified on the scheduling lists developed for a given scheduling cycle. Unlike previous years, OFCCP will not send notice to a corporation’s headquarters. Instead, the CSAL directs Read More