New Contractors: Wondering where to begin?
We’ve got you covered.
As a new federal contractor, you may be overwhelmed by the intricacies of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Even seasoned contractors and HR professionals find the many compliance requirements to be challenging and complex.
With a comprehensive consulting package customized to meet your specific needs, DCI experts will help you see the big picture and make sure you understand what it all means for your organization.
Here’s what DCI can do to help you:
- Assist you in prioritizing and making sense of each requirement.
- Identify potential areas of EEO risk in your organization
- Remediate potential areas of risk
- Work with you to create a proactive plan to build your defenses in the event of an OFCCP audit
- Help you develop and implement a meaningful and technically-compliant Affirmative Action Plan