DCI offers a variety of services related to Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) analyses. These analyses assess the full spectrum of employment actions and strategies across the complete employee life cycle for potential disparities. DCI’s workforce metrics include:
- Diversity benchmarks
- Linking diversity metrics to business metrics
- Persons of Color and Women representation
- Applicant flow diversity assessment
- Glass Ceiling analysis
- Disability metrics
- Recruitment analysis
- Other customizable diversity reports
A diversity initiative helps determine whether organizational policies, procedures and practices create barriers to members of certain protected groups e.g., women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, etc. Once these barriers are found, D&I action plans can be developed to remove such barriers. If you have any questions about our services related to Diversity and Inclusion, please contact Brian Pirko at email@example.com.
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.
DCI has confirmed with OFCCP that a new round of CSAL letters were officially mailed as of February 17th. The letters were sent directly to establishments and “Frequently Asked Questions” resources have been updated on the Department of Labor’s website regarding the FCSS and CSALs.
Specifically, in referencing OFCCP’s CSAL and FCSS FAQs, we note the following new or revised FAQs:
- Will the corporate headquarters of establishments on the scheduling list receive a CSAL?
- No. CSALs are mailed to all establishments identified on the scheduling lists developed for a given scheduling cycle. Unlike previous years, OFCCP will not send notice to a corporation’s headquarters. Instead, the CSAL directs Read More