Shareholder Wage Gap Study
Many organizations are feeling pressure from outside groups to release wage gap information. Organizations such as Amazon, Apple and Facebook have issued press releases on their company’s wage gap. These wage gap analyses are unique and very different from typical studies to determine potential risk under Title VII, Equal Pay Act, Executive Order 11246, etc.
DCI can provide companies with custom and strategic consulting services, including:
- Conducting wage gap analyses under privilege
- Understanding the wage gap
- Conducting a wage gap analysis
- Industry best practices
- Communicating to internal and external stakeholders
If you have any questions about our strategic consulting services, please contact Brian Pirko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.
DCI has confirmed with OFCCP that a new round of CSAL letters were officially mailed as of February 17th. The letters were sent directly to establishments and “Frequently Asked Questions” resources have been updated on the Department of Labor’s website regarding the FCSS and CSALs.
Specifically, in referencing OFCCP’s CSAL and FCSS FAQs, we note the following new or revised FAQs:
- Will the corporate headquarters of establishments on the scheduling list receive a CSAL?
- No. CSALs are mailed to all establishments identified on the scheduling lists developed for a given scheduling cycle. Unlike previous years, OFCCP will not send notice to a corporation’s headquarters. Instead, the CSAL directs Read More