AAP Software - HR Action
Affirmative Action Plan Software
From the creators of the most powerful salary equity tool on the market, DCI is proud to announce the release of the next generation in Affirmative Action software: HR Action™. HR Action™ incorporates the latest technology to assist companies in developing and streamlining their Affirmative Action process; as a result, HR Action™ guarantees an average of 75% reduction in time generating and reporting Affirmative Action Plans. Gone are the days of laboring over multiple plans and printing thousands of reports. With HR Action™, simply import one dataset, create multiple plans and then publish the results of the plan to a secure intranet site in PDF or Excel.
Additional features available with HR Action™:
- Utilizes both 2000 and 2010 census data
- Management Summaries
- Executive Summary for Each AAP
- Global Summary in MS Excel for all AAPs
- High Volume Processing
- Ability to Generate Hundreds or Thousands of AAPs
- Can Easily Process Millions of Applicant Records
- Conducts establishment, functional or roll up plans
- Advanced adverse impact reporting
- Detailed goal attainment reports
The U.S. Department of Labor today announced two final rules to improve hiring and employment of veterans and people with disabilities.
OFCCP submitted a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to OMB on Friday, November 21. Once OMB reviews, it will be placed on the federal register for notice and comment. Contractors should be on the lookout for the proposed rule and provide comments to OFCCP once it is released.Read More