AAP Software - HR Action
Affirmative Action Plan Software
From the creators of the most powerful salary equity tool on the market, DCI is proud to announce the release of the next generation in Affirmative Action software: HR Action™. HR Action™ incorporates the latest technology to assist companies in developing and streamlining their Affirmative Action process; as a result, HR Action™ guarantees an average of 75% reduction in time generating and reporting Affirmative Action Plans. Gone are the days of laboring over multiple plans and printing thousands of reports. With HR Action™, simply import one dataset, create multiple plans and then publish the results of the plan to a secure intranet site in PDF or Excel.
Additional features available with HR Action™:
- Utilizes both 2000 and 2010 census data
- Management Summaries
- Executive Summary for Each AAP
- Global Summary in MS Excel for all AAPs
- High Volume Processing
- Ability to Generate Hundreds or Thousands of AAPs
- Can Easily Process Millions of Applicant Records
- Conducts establishment, functional or roll up plans
- Advanced adverse impact reporting
- Detailed goal attainment reports
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.
DCI has confirmed with OFCCP that a new round of CSAL letters were officially mailed as of February 17th. The letters were sent directly to establishments and “Frequently Asked Questions” resources have been updated on the Department of Labor’s website regarding the FCSS and CSALs.
Specifically, in referencing OFCCP’s CSAL and FCSS FAQs, we note the following new or revised FAQs:
- Will the corporate headquarters of establishments on the scheduling list receive a CSAL?
- No. CSALs are mailed to all establishments identified on the scheduling lists developed for a given scheduling cycle. Unlike previous years, OFCCP will not send notice to a corporation’s headquarters. Instead, the CSAL directs Read More