AAP Software - HR Action
Affirmative Action Plan Software
From the creators of the most powerful salary equity tool on the market, DCI is proud to announce the release of the next generation in Affirmative Action software: HR Action™. HR Action™ incorporates the latest technology to assist companies in developing and streamlining their Affirmative Action process; as a result, HR Action™ guarantees an average of 75% reduction in time generating and reporting Affirmative Action Plans. Gone are the days of laboring over multiple plans and printing thousands of reports. With HR Action™, simply import one dataset, create multiple plans and then publish the results of the plan to a secure intranet site in PDF or Excel.
Additional features available with HR Action™:
- Utilizes both 2000 and 2010 census data
- Management Summaries
- Executive Summary for Each AAP
- Global Summary in MS Excel for all AAPs
- High Volume Processing
- Ability to Generate Hundreds or Thousands of AAPs
- Can Easily Process Millions of Applicant Records
- Conducts establishment, functional or roll up plans
- Advanced adverse impact reporting
- Detailed goal attainment reports
Dr. Eric M. Dunleavy, Director of the Personnel Selection and Litigation Support Services Group at DCI Consulting, spoke on behalf of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) at an EEOC Public Commission Meeting on October 13th, 2016.
One day before the September 30 deadline for the 2016 EEO-1 filing season, the EEOC put out a press release announcing that changes to the EEO-1 report have now been finalized. The changes were initially proposed in February, and have since undergone two public comment periods, with minor updates resulting in each.
Some notable changes:
- There will be no EEO-1 report filed during the 2017 Read More