AAP Software - HR Action
Affirmative Action Plan Software
From the creators of the most powerful salary equity tool on the market, DCI is proud to announce the release of the next generation in Affirmative Action software: HR Action™. HR Action™ incorporates the latest technology to assist companies in developing and streamlining their Affirmative Action process; as a result, HR Action™ guarantees an average of 75% reduction in time generating and reporting Affirmative Action Plans. Gone are the days of laboring over multiple plans and printing thousands of reports. With HR Action™, simply import one dataset, create multiple plans and then publish the results of the plan to a secure intranet site in PDF or Excel.
Additional features available with HR Action™:
- Utilizes both 2000 and 2010 census data
- Management Summaries
- Executive Summary for Each AAP
- Global Summary in MS Excel for all AAPs
- High Volume Processing
- Ability to Generate Hundreds or Thousands of AAPs
- Can Easily Process Millions of Applicant Records
- Conducts establishment, functional or roll up plans
- Advanced adverse impact reporting
- Detailed goal attainment reports
DCI was commissioned by the City of Seattle to provide a Workforce Pay Equity and Utilization study. On May 11, 2015, DCI’s President, David Cohen, presented the findings of the study at a City of Seattle Council Briefing.
- EEO-1 password notifications will be sent through the mail at the end of August. Alternately, the password can be retrieved from the website using the “get password” feature. An email will be sent with the needed information. First-time filers will need to register.
- VETS-4212 passwords expired, so they will need to be reset using the “forgot password” feature on the login screen. First-time filers