AAP Software - HR Action
Affirmative Action Plan Software
From the creators of the most powerful salary equity tool on the market, DCI is proud to announce the release of the next generation in Affirmative Action software: HR Action™. HR Action™ incorporates the latest technology to assist companies in developing and streamlining their Affirmative Action process; as a result, HR Action™ guarantees an average of 75% reduction in time generating and reporting Affirmative Action Plans. Gone are the days of laboring over multiple plans and printing thousands of reports. With HR Action™, simply import one dataset, create multiple plans and then publish the results of the plan to a secure intranet site in PDF or Excel.
Additional features available with HR Action™:
- Utilizes both 2000 and 2010 census data
- Management Summaries
- Executive Summary for Each AAP
- Global Summary in MS Excel for all AAPs
- High Volume Processing
- Ability to Generate Hundreds or Thousands of AAPs
- Can Easily Process Millions of Applicant Records
- Conducts establishment, functional or roll up plans
- Advanced adverse impact reporting
- Detailed goal attainment reports
On January, 28, 2015, OFCCP released the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) for the long awaited revisions to the Sex Discrimination Guidelines (RIN 1250-AA05).
The final rule for prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity was published December 9, 2014. This rule becomes effective on April 8, 2015. Many contractors are wondering what actions need to be taken to comply with the new requirements. We hope that this blog provides a useful starting point for those actions.
What is changing?
- Sexual orientation and gender identity will be added to the list of protected groups under EO 11246, which currently ensures that job applicants and employees are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, and national origin.
What actions do contractors need to take to comply with the new rule by April 8, 2015?Read More