Salary Equity Software - HR Equator
Salary Equity Software
HR Equator is the most comprehensive and advanced salary equity software tool on the market. This proprietary software program enables a company to identify potential pay equity problems in its organization and, in turn, can assist in making salary adjustments if necessary. The software was developed with human resources professionals in mind. Basically, the software enables the non-technical HR professional to conduct advanced statistical analyses without being a statistician. HR Equator utilizes the most advanced statistical analyses that are accepted by the courts, EEOC, and the OFCCP, and the reports can be used to conduct comprehensive proactive or reactive analyses as part of an OFCCP or EEOC investigation. This software tool has been recognized as exactly what employers need to avoid costly compensation settlements and ensure non-discrimination in their pay practices.
Mirroring the methodologies employed by both the EEOC and the OFCCP, and recognized by the courts, these analyses and features include:
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Program to Help Create Pay Analysis Groups
- Generation of Item 11 Report and Excel file
- Statistical Significance Tests (t-tests, Fisher’s exact test)
- Analyses Comparing Race/Ethnicity Sub-Groups as well as Minority-Nonminority Comparisons
- Factor Pattern Analysis
- Correlation Analysis
- Cohort Analysis (small group and large group)
- Back Pay Calculator
- Descriptive Statistics and Frequencies
DCI was commissioned by the City of Seattle to provide a Workforce Pay Equity and Utilization study. On May 11, 2015, DCI’s President, David Cohen, presented the findings of the study at a City of Seattle Council Briefing.
- EEO-1 password notifications will be sent through the mail at the end of August. Alternately, the password can be retrieved from the website using the “get password” feature. An email will be sent with the needed information. First-time filers will need to register.
- VETS-4212 passwords expired, so they will need to be reset using the “forgot password” feature on the login screen. First-time filers