Salary Equity Software - HR Equator
Salary Equity Software
HR Equator is the most comprehensive and advanced salary equity software tool on the market. This proprietary software program enables a company to identify potential pay equity problems in its organization and, in turn, can assist in making salary adjustments if necessary. The software was developed with human resources professionals in mind. Basically, the software enables the non-technical HR professional to conduct advanced statistical analyses without being a statistician. HR Equator utilizes the most advanced statistical analyses that are accepted by the courts, EEOC, and the OFCCP, and the reports can be used to conduct comprehensive proactive or reactive analyses as part of an OFCCP or EEOC investigation. This software tool has been recognized as exactly what employers need to avoid costly compensation settlements and ensure non-discrimination in their pay practices.
Mirroring the methodologies employed by both the EEOC and the OFCCP, and recognized by the courts, these analyses and features include:
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Program to Help Create Pay Analysis Groups
- Generation of Item 11 Report and Excel file
- Statistical Significance Tests (t-tests, Fisher’s exact test)
- Analyses Comparing Race/Ethnicity Sub-Groups as well as Minority-Nonminority Comparisons
- Factor Pattern Analysis
- Correlation Analysis
- Cohort Analysis (small group and large group)
- Back Pay Calculator
- Descriptive Statistics and Frequencies
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.