This comprehensive web training delves into the detailed requirements of Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA). First, a brief history and introduction will be given to provide regulatory context, followed by a detailed review of requirements such as self-id data collection and statistical analyses. This training is appropriate for Federal contractors implementing the regulations for the first time, as well as those hoping to tackle complex EEO compliance issues central to the employment of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Main topics include:
- Introduction & Regulatory Context
- Spreading Awareness of EEO Programs
- Self-Identification Process
- Data Collection & Establishing Goals and Benchmarks
- Internal Self-Monitoring & Evaluation
- Recordkeeping & Reporting
- OFCCP Potential Enforcement Priorities
Contact One of Our Experts
INDUSTRY NEWS & LEARNING
DCI Consulting is a risk management human resources consulting firm strategically located in Washington, D.C.