In addition to taking affirmative action for females and minorities, Federal contractors are also required to ensure equal employment opportunity for protected classes (i.e., race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and protected veteran or disability status). Module V is devoted to the understanding of those personnel activity analyses required for these non-discrimination requirements. This module covers the regulatory context, provides recommendations for set-up, analysis, and interpretation, as well as advanced recommendations and statistical examples.
Main topics include:
- Regulatory Context and Overview of Employment Discrimination
- Setting up the Analysis
- Measuring Disparities
- Practical Significance Testing
- Statistical Significance Testing
- Comparison of Methods
- Advanced Disparity Analytics
- Considerations and Recommendations for Personnel Activity Analyses
Contact One of Our Experts
INDUSTRY NEWS & LEARNING
DCI Consulting is a risk management human resources consulting firm strategically located in Washington, D.C.