I have my AAP, what next? Contractor Responsibilities After Creating the AAP
While it is a large effort to get your annual affirmative action plan (AAP) in place, the work, really, has just begun! This webinar will walk you through some of the essential steps to take as a part of the implementation of your AAP and other compliance responsibilities. Topics to be discussed include:
- Plan review & distribution
- Communication of results & engaging with local partners
- Assessment of effectiveness of outreach and recruitment
- Research into personnel action results
- Monitoring of additional compliance requirements
- Process improvements & planning for next AAP cycle
Please note: this complimentary webinar is reserved for DCI clients, federal contractors and law firms.
Michael Aamodt, Principal Consultant at DCI Consulting Group, wrote an article featured in SIOP’s TIP publication, January 2017.